Tuesday, August 9, 2011

GIRLS CAMP

I love girls camp!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! and so I volunteered to go as a tent mom and boy oh boy did I love going as a leader! I had the best group of girls and I met the best ladies ever! I have some new BFF's Jodi and Jaimee :) While at camp I also dropped my cell phone in the porta potty {epic fail} or should I say fall : ( I didn't even hesitate and I reached in and grabbed it out!!! Getting pooh on my hands in the process YUCK It's been sitting in a bag of rice for the last several days...it's trying to work and not doing so hot...I'm hoping to figure something out with insurance and get a new one!! Or the new iphone {in white} anywho. Camp was an amazing experience and I loved every minute of it. We had so much fun and we did so many awesome things! I supervised the rifle range {single shot .22} and the slip n' slide which was legit! It was huge and I haven't been on one since I was like 10. We also took all of the second year girls on a 5 mile hike it was a really hard hike and there were a lot of awesome views! Over all camp was amazing! The girls that were there were just so strong in their faith and had such powerful testimonies and they strengthened me I loved going to ensign ranch it's such a beautiful place!I had such an amazing time and I hope that they call me to go again next year, even though all week everyone just thought that I was one of the girls lol






No comments:

Post a Comment