Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas/Birthday list=totally unrealistic wants....

I know what you're all thinking and yes this is a picture of Shuga as a baby...the first picture that I ever saw and fell in love with...and no I don't want shuga for Christmas/birthday....I want another puppy just like shuga but I will name her Spice....so I'll have my Shuga baby and my little Spice Girl!!

black silk sheets...expensive ones


Zebra Toms...yes please


An Ipad2 need I say more...It can shoot video, it's like an ereader....it has games....I've really wanted one for a long time now!

I know that my birthday isn't for another three months and that Christmas isn't for another five months. And I know that this wish list is totally and completely ridiculous due to our small budget and large amount of school loans to repay and other large amounts of bills every month... but a girl can dream can't she?

2 comments:

  1. No joke. I can't find silk sheets anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl. Thanks for the visit and follow!! I stopped in to follow you back. I love your list. I make totally unrealistic lists of things I want too! :) My bro. graduated from the BYU Idaho nursing program. I am shocked at what a stinker the guy you spoke to was! I am sure you will find something that will work out.

    ReplyDelete