Friday, July 22, 2011

SUMMER! {finally}

ahhh....I just finished my last final! I officially am graduated from BYU-Idaho {woot woot} I have received my associates :)This last week has been crazy busy! I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I've had online finals {which consist mainly of busy work, essay questions and 100 question multiple choice exams} and on top of that I've been doing clinical rotations this week at a long term care facility for my CNA class. I have loved doing clinical. I've finally had a chance to do hands on care for real life people. I feel like I have grown so much in the last week and learned so much more then I did in the whole 8 weeks of my CNA class! I've always known that I've cared, I just never realized how much I cared!
I have now received my associates :) and while I really want my bachelors degree, a nurse I worked with this week reminded me that sometimes we have to take baby steps {thank you ashley} I don't know just yet what my future holds... I need to take my state test and get certified. Then I want to start working as a CNA. I'm starting an anatomy/physiology class the second week of August and then a second A&P class after that. I'll be done by Christmas and then I'm applying for an LPN program {Licensed Practical Nurse}From there I want to do a bridge program and receive my RN and after that I want to go to school and get my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I know that for now it's kind of a long shot but it's what I really want to do!!

Thank you to all of my friends and family for their love and support! I couldn't have done it without all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment