Friday, July 22, 2011

Montana

Last weekend Scott and I packed up the car and headed to Montana for a surprise family reunion for my Grandma Robbins. It was so much fun! We were able to see all of my uncles and my aunt on my Dads side. Some of them I haven't seen in the last 5 years and so it was great to be able to all be together if only for a few days.
I haven't been to Montana in the last two or three years...the last time I was there we were putting the headstone on my Grandpa Wessel's grave. It was so good to be back and I just felt like I was home! I love the Bitteroot Valley!
We stayed with my mom and dad at my Grandma Wessel's house for the weekend. And man I've really missed my family! We all had so much fun. We took family pictures, went to the lake had several cookouts and just hung out and talked!
Now don't judge my poor photo quality! I forgot my camera in Washington {boo}So these were all taken on my phone...

My Grandma Wessel's house...the most magical place in the world. As a child her house and yard were a wonderland for me. I spent my summers here all growing up, from the time I was about 7 until I was 16

This is Quinn and Megan and yes this is how they look majority of the time hahah

Me waving at Scott and Seth and Michael. They had just come back from shooting

Making smores with Faith and my beautiful cousins

Shuga all partied out! She got chased and hauled around all weekend by my young cousins who just knew she loved them

My adorable cousin Madison and I...She was stuck to me like glue all weekend! She is hilarious! She is 6 now and I don't know where the years have gone! When I saw her I was like "Madison how old are you now?" Her reply "why I'm 6 years old" ME..."when on earth did you get to be 6?" Her "Well February 2nd of course" hahaha

These were some really cool chairs that Sonja and Bill had at there house...


Most of these pictures were takin at my aunt and uncles house...I have more pictures from the lake but they're on Scott's phone so I'll have to post them later!

No comments:

Post a Comment