Thursday, April 14, 2011

I shouldn't be such a worry wart

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles...it empties today of it's strength. "
— Mary Engelbreit

Well needless to say I got over being such a big whimp about everything, and everything is turning out just fine. Somehow I knew all along that it would.

For those of you who don't know Scott and I have temporarily moved in with my in-laws (bless their hearts for letting us). They have been so kind and have let us have two of their upstairs bedrooms. The one is obviously our room and the other we are using as a kind of den. I'm in the process of making these rooms our own so we can somewhat feel at home. My father-in-law and Scott will be putting some crown molding up tonight and then the painting will begin! I'm going to have a red accent wall and the other walls will be creme. I can't wait! We've hung curtains and bought an area rug and moved a desk in so I can use it to do all of my online school work. Anyhow I feel like the room is coming right along and it's very exciting.

PICTURES COMING SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment