Friday, June 28, 2013

Prego Pictures

I know this may sound vain...but I love my baby bump! I also have a love of other ladies baby bumps! I love maternity pictures! So to say that I've been excitedly planning my maternity shoot since I found out I was growing a little bean may be a little bit of an understatement!

And what a blessing that I found this amazing, lovely photographer to do our pictures. :)
{Quick plug for Whitney Robinson! She's the bomb! Any of my local loves need pictures I highly suggest her! She was so sweet and made us instantly feel comfortable! Plus once you get a peek at her work you'll love it!! HERE is a link for her blog! Seriously check her out!}

 Scott of course had to complain and drag his feet about it. And ask why he needed to be in any of the pictures but he is seriously so photogenic that its totally unfair! And in the end we both had such a great time! We went to Ruston Way down kind of by Tacoma right on the water front and we couldn't have asked for a better day! It was sunny and beautiful and so much fun! I love being so close to the water! We also took the Shuga baby with us! She's such a nut she was in doggy Heaven! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but she thinks that she was born to hunt motorcycles! She wants to chase them and she barks at every motorcycle she sees it's ridiculous! So there were like a million and one motorcycles out in the beautiful weather and she was just falling over herself trying to get at them and barking and just loving every minute of it all! We got there early and walked around and played with Shuga and then we took pictures and well I loved every minute of it!

Well so far we just have these two teaser pictures and I am bitting my fingernails waiting for the rest! Whitney is seriously so talented and has such a good eye! I can't wait to see what else she captured!!


No comments:

Post a Comment