Monday, June 3, 2013

Easter 2013

 I love holidays! Ok maybe love is an understatement! I was raised by a mother who is not only amazing but wonderful and so talented and special...so much so that I could and should just write a blog post all about her! But that will have to wait for another day. Anyways, my momma always decorated for holidays and always even when money was tight made the most of these fun days...so I love holidays and tend to get pretty excited for them. This is something that thankfully Scott grew up with as well so he understands my craziness :)

When holidays come around they make me extra homesick because I long to be with my family because after all family is what most holidays are all about....this Easter was no different. I awoke with a lump in my throat and a tear or two because I yearned for home and for my family and mostly for my sweet parents. Well I quickly distracted myself and forgot about being too homesick and then I got this sweet txt from my family! OH I just love them!!! 
This is our 2013 family Easter picture! Look at that baby bump!! I was 20 weeks pregnant in this picture. :) OH just think next Easter we will have our little man with us! Life is a beautiful wonderful thing! I'm so thankful for Easter and for the atonement of my Lord and Savior that make eternal families possible and that makes repentance and progression possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment