Thursday, March 10, 2011

The only constant is change...

In the next few months my life is going to start changing in some big ways. The first week of April I will be moving permanently to the greater Seattle area.In May I'll be starting a CNA program in Tacoma. In July I will graduate from BYU-Idaho with my associates. The end of July I plan on applying to a LPN program. Life is crazy but good, busy but I'm so happy. I'm married to the best man in the world a man who loves me and supports me in everything that I do. No matter what. I have the cutest puppy in the world who loves me. An amazing family who I love and who supports and loves me and life has never been better! It's not easy but I'm happy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new look :) you need to blog more dear! we shall say it to eachother until we die i am afraid. life is going to get crazy for you but wherever you are just remember that i am somewhere relaxing for you ok? love you!

    ReplyDelete