Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crafting

So I've been crafting :) I made two cork borard wall hangings for my sisters and a giant piece of art/crap depending on how you look at it.

I started with a canvas that has wooden frame within it and I cut and shoved the cork board in from the back.(If that makes any sense)and then I modge Podged scrapbook paper over them.

The art piece/crap is plywood with paint chip samples (Thank you Home Depot) hot guled on. I applied several layers of modge podge and then I did several different layers of stain. To give a rustic/antiqued look. I would brush it on let it sit for about 30 seconds and then wipe it off with paper towels. Anywho that's what I've been up to...







1 comment:

  1. I've recently seen one of those paint chip pieces of artwork. Yours turned out awesome, but you already know that! You are too cool for school!

    ReplyDelete