Thursday, October 7, 2010

red nails on a rainy day












I know, I know more wedding pictures...sorry I just can't help it...

So I've really been a slacker at blogging these last few months so I'm gonna play catch up today. In the last few months Scott and I moved back to Rexburg. Scott plans on graduating in December if all goes well. I am off track (weird BYU-I thing) so I'm taking online classes which really suck. And I'm working full time at Cragios, an all you can eat pizza, pasta, salad joint. We have been busy the last few weeks trying to get settled in and trying to find a routine. We finally have our appartment the way that we want it and we love it. for now. ;) We will definatly not spend the rest of our lives in Idaho! No thank you! (pictures of our appt coming soon)

Living so close to my family we have been able to go home the last two weekends and spend some time with them. Its such a blessing to have them close! Scott and I were able to watch my little brother Samuel play some 8th grade football! We were able to learn how to can beans with my mom and we helped my grandma move in with my parents. Along with other activities, fishing and shooting.

We also found out last weekend that my oldest siter Alexandra is having a little girl! She is due sometime in febuary. I'm so excited to be an auntie! again haha. We are doing well and are so blessed! We love you all and hope that things are going well for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love all the wedding photos you can post! keep em coming love and please get better soon! love you!

    ReplyDelete