Tuesday, October 12, 2010

crafts...

Well as many of you may or may not know, I totally suck at being crafty. I don't know if it's that I don't have the eye for it or what, but I've just never been good at that kind of thing. Yet, in the evenings while Scott is studying for school and I have the house cleaned and my homework done and have nothing to do, I all of a sudden have this urge to craft. I don't get it either, because I'm just not crafty. But I have sat down and done some so I thought that I would share what I've been up to.
My Halloween wreath....






And my fall letters...



2 comments:

  1. Cute! You crafty chicka! I am into making wreaths myself too. I would like to have a different wreath for each holiday. you will have to find some craft blogs and then you will be hoooked and have to make tons of crafts for around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute! Lol it is something that hits once you get married I swear cause my sister and I got addicted as soon as we got married!

    ReplyDelete