Thursday, June 21, 2012

Domesticated housewife

I don't pride myself on being a very good housewife. Don't get me wrong I try very hard but I'm not exactly what some may call "traditional". Well Thursday's I get off work early and this is what I was up to today...

First I made our bed. This rarely happens...

Then a little surprise for the hubby when we get in bed ;)

Then I started baking a cake do while it baked I did a little crafting...

Next I washed the dishes...one of my least favorite things to do.

Cake got done and I frosted it. Then decorated it...let's just say that I grossly overestimated how many baby chocolate chips I would need...

Now that all of that is done I guess I'll go for my run.

And that my friends is how I practiced being a good Mormon house wife today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment