Friday, November 18, 2011

Trip to Wyoming

I've packed everything that I can think of {I'm a 'just in case' packer...I've got extra outfits, extra underwear, camera, extra batteries, blankets, dog food, flashlight, toothbrushes, tampons, shoes, lots of Christmas presents, books, makeup, scarves and winter clothes, brownies, crafting supplies, lotion, candy and my knitting ...I've made treats for the car. I'm dressed and ready for the day. Shuga is all packed and had her harness on... So now I'm listening to Guns N' Roses and I'm waiting for Colter to get done with school for the day. {best friends little bro that's making the trip home with us} For Scott to get home from work so he can pack the car {he gets OCD about how we pack it} and I'm waiting for Ryan to get done with work. I can't wait to go home :) Shuga has been funny all morning she know something is up. She's been hiding and then waiting by the door shaking. I packed some of her stuff yesterday and as I'd put it in the bag she would get in the bag and pull it right back out and then look at me like what do you think you're doing with my stuff haha she's so silly. I think we're all but ready to go! Lot's of pictures to come! Happy Thanksgiving ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment