Sunday, November 13, 2011

October, Halloween and such!!







I had my 21st birthday party this year :D I don't feel much older or cooler seeing as I don't drink. I had more of a birthday week this year thanks to my wonderful amazing handsome hardworking fun crazy partying loving hubs!! The Sunday before my birthday we had a family dinner and cake to kick off the week. Monday night we went to dinner at Red Robin's my favorite :) We ate lots of candy all week and ate out several more times! On my actual birthday he got me 2 dozen roses and some lilies. 2 dozen balloons and a box of 800 gum balls! Not to mention a beautiful pair of diamond earrings!! My awesome in laws got me a gum ball machine!! That night all of my brother and sister in laws and my mother and father in law and Scott and I went to Red Robin again lol to have dinner...at work my amazing coworker Kayla made me an awesome birthday cupcake!!






This year I went to my first pumpkin patch! My wonderful in laws and Ryann and Jason and Scott and I made a day of it. We had so much fun! We picked out a few pumpkins and according to Scott took too many pictures ;) {never enough if you ask me} We then went to this town called Sumner to eat lunch at this little hole in the wall burger joint. In Sumner they have several antique shops that I've been dying to check out so we spent the rest of the afternoon antiquing :D {this is one of favorite kinds of shopping to do}

Hilarious items found while on the antique hunt!





Later in the week Maija, Nathan and sweet baby Emily along with Ryan and Cassie all came over to carve our pumpkins. We got our a few power tools and really made a night of it.




On halloween day we had a costume contest at work...and yours truly took first place and won a $50 prepaid visa gift card!! Can I get a Wooty woot!

Also this month thanks to my new obsession with pinterest I found this adorable cupcake idea :) loved the way that they turned out!!







No comments:

Post a Comment